About Crawl[edit | edit source]
Crawl is the local multiplayer dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters! It’s bullet-hell beat-em-up meets old-school RPG, in an arcadey party-game for up to 4 players.
One player is the hero, exploring a randomly generated dungeon full of traps and monsters - all controlled by the other players. If you slay the hero you take their place and it’s your turn to crawl! Then it's a race to gain enough XP and loot to reach the final battle, where it's all on one as the other players collectively control the hulking final boss!
Game History[edit | edit source]
Current Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Local Multiplayer Arcade Action for 2-4 Players
- Play with Controllers, Keyboard or Mouse.
- Hone your skills against bots, while you wait for your friends to arrive.
Turbo Charged Dungeon Crawling[edit | edit source]
- Level up, increase your stats, amass powerful weapons and magic items, all in the course of one 30 minute game.
- Evolve your monsters from spiders and rats to powerful demons, dragons and undead warriors.
Every Battle is Unique[edit | edit source]
- Explore and inhabit randomly generated dungeons.
- Loads of unique weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Dozens of unique monsters to unlock and master.